Who Qualifies - ITIN

What is an ITIN and who needs it?

If you don’t have (or are ineligible for) a Social Security number (SSN), you’ll need an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) to file a tax return. That goes for anyone who’s name is going on a tax return—main filer, spouse, or dependents.

We have Certified Acceptance Agents (CAAs) that can help you get an ITIN or renew the one you have

A Certifying Acceptance Agent is a person or an entity (business or organization) who, pursuant to a written agreement with the IRS, is authorized to assist individuals and other foreign persons who do not qualify for a Social Security Number but who still need a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) to file a Form 1040 and other tax schedules. The Certifying Acceptance Agent facilitates the application process by reviewing the necessary documents, authenticating the identity when able and forwarding the completed forms to IRS.

¿Qué es un ITIN y quié​n lo necesita?

Si no tiene (o no es elegible para) un número de Seguro Social (SSN), necesitará un Número de Identificación Fiscal Individual (ITIN) para presentar una declaración de impuestos. Eso se aplica a cualquier persona  que vaya en la declaración de impuestos: solicitante principal, cónyuge o dependientes.

Tenemos agentes de aceptación certificados (CAA) que pueden ayudarlo a obtener un ITIN o renovar el que tiene

Un agente certificador de aceptación es una persona o entidad (empresa u organización) que, de conformidad con un acuerdo escrito con el IRS, está autorizado para ayudar a las personas y otras personas extranjeras que no califican para un número de seguro social pero que aún necesitan un Número de Identificación Fiscal Individual (TIN) para presentar un Formulario 1040. El Agente de aceptación de certificación facilita el proceso de solicitud al revisar los documentos necesarios, autenticar la identidad cuando puede y enviar los formularios completos al IRS.